New Construction and Expansion Update —CenterPointe Hospital announces Phase II completion!
Phase II of the expansion project was completed in 2012 including:
- new 1 ½-story entrance and lobby
- new specialty psychiatric care for
- new ECT (electro-convulsive therapy)
- retail pharmacy
- 12-bed S.A.F.E. Alternatives residential program for the treatment of self-injurious behaviors.
Phase I of the expansion project included:
- expanded adult acute psychiatric
care from 47 to 57 beds
- expanded addiction treatment
services including a substantially
larger adult residential unit (32 beds)
- new administrative area
- new outpatient care facility
- new gymnasium and recreational
- new kitchen and dining room.