- Admission Information/FAQS
- Guidelines for Patient Belongings
- Consent to Release Information Form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Request for Access to Patient’s Protected Health Information
WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON KEEPING OUR PATIENTS AND STAFF SAFE
GUNS, WEAPONS OF ANY KIND, AND ILLEGAL DRUGS, AND ALCOHOL ARE PROHIBITED ON CAMPUS
In order to ensure safety of all patients and staff, personal belongings are restricted as follows:
Valuables – DO NOT BRING
- Purses, wallets, keys, cell phone, etc will be locked and kept secure during your hospitalization.
Jewelry – DO NOT BRING
- No jewelry is allowed, no exceptions. Please do not bring it with you.
Electronic Devices – DO NOT BRING
- No electronic devices are allowed. This includes: laptop, charger, tablets, iPad, vape pens, cell phones.
- 3 sets of clothing – 1 top and 1 bottom per change of clothing
- 3 sets of undergarments and socks
- 1 jacket – No strings, such as on a hoodie
- 2 pair of pajamas
- No belts, no clothing with strings are allowed
- CenterPointe Hospital provides all necessary toiletry items.
- Sprays and powders are not allowed.
Bedding and Towels
- CenterPointe Hospital provides all bedding and towels. Additional items may not be brought from home.
Food and Drink
- No outside food or drink may be brought.
- Bring a list of mediations you are currently taking. And, bring the medication if it is uncommon or a specialty medication. If personal medications are brought and they are classified as a controlled substance, they may not be returned to you upon discharge.
- Makeup should be in containers that do not contain glass, metal, metal springs, alcohol, powder, or spray.
- Glasses, hearing aids, and contact lens – may be worn
- CPAP machines
- Allowed if the packages are unopened and sealed.
CENTERPOINTE HOSPITAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS VOLUNTARILY BROUGHT INTO THE HOSPITAL.