You are cordially invited to attend a
Behavioral Health Lecture
DATE: Friday, December 7, 2018
TOPIC: Treatment Modalities and Considerations for Persons With Chronic Mental Illness
Conjointly provided by CenterPointe Hospital & Compass Health
• Natalie Newton, MA, LPC, CenterPointe Hospital Outpatient Program Manager, St. Peters/St. Charles
• Matt Lindquist, PMHNP, BC, CenterPointe Hospital Nurse Practitioner
• Kelsey Hayes, MA, PLPC, Compass Health Adult CPRC Supervisor
• Kristin Fanning, MA, LPC, Compass Health Director of Headway Clubhouse
• Lauren Bruce, LCSW, ACT TAY Team Leader and Therapist
TIME: 11:30 a.m. Registration and Luncheon
12:00 p.m.—1:30 p.m. Lecture
LOCATION: CenterPointe Hospital Gym
(tallest bldg. toward back/right side of campus)
4801 Weldon Spring Parkway
St. Charles (Weldon Spring), MO 63304
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: This educational offering will increase participants’ understanding of chronic mental illness, illustrate how to meet patients where they are and how to develop connections that lead to learning, growth and sustained health. The benefits of long-acting injectable medications in treating chronic mental illness and the importance of community linkages will also be presented.
CEUs: 1.5 Continuing Education contact hours for Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors and Addiction Counselors. All participants will receive a certificate of attendance at the completion of the training to submit to their respective licensing boards.
There is NO COST to attend this educational activity!
To register, please send your name, title, organization, address, phone and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.